Belgian elections 2012 - 2014: Services
Because we know what it takes to conduct a successful election, we don’t just provide the technology, we couple our advanced hardware and software with a complete suite of services to guarantee a ﬂawless execution.
We have provided Belgium with technical support, maintenance and supervision on Election Day, including a Help Desk, monitoring and reporting. Technical support also included:
- Inspection and repair service during non-electoral years, 3 months prior to elections; and after equipment installation;
- Warehouse storage services;
- On-premise training sessions: “Train the Trainer” and "Members of poll oﬃces";
- Voter education activities: Demos, publication of videos and printed material;
- Technical support to the electoral agencies in mastering the election data (by means of the Smartmatic ECM - Electoral Management System – and mass duplicators for pen drives);
- Delivery of voting system components, controlled from the warehouse;
- Installation, disassembly and retrieval of voting oﬃces;
- Technical ﬁeld support on election day including dispatching services for people and equipment.