How they voted in the 2014 elections: Bulgaria
Voting with our SAES-3377 touchscreen voting machines is incredibly simple.
Bulgarian voters just had to follow these easy steps:
- Wait until the poll station official activates the voting machine.
- Select your choice by pressing on the touch scree.
- Verify your choice on the screen. You can change your vote by pressing another option.
- Cast your vote by pressing the ‘Vote’ button on the screen.
- Confirm your vote by pressing the ‘Confirm’ button on the review screen
- Take the paper receipt confirming your vote from the machine.
- Fold the paper receipt with the printed side facing in and insert it in the ballot box.