The core of election management - accurate and efficient
As the core of our Election Management Platform, the Election Configuration module allows election officials to efficiently execute crucial tasks in an election.
An intuitive interface, embedded instructions, and a digital assistant guide the users through all processes, eliminating human error, and increasing accuracy and efficiency.
Use Election Configuration to:
- Define and configure election events; mock elections, early voting, official election, etc.,
- Efficiently manage election data, such as contests, candidates, polling places, etc.;
- Easily configure ballots;
- Manage election preparation milestones;
- Generate the configuration of the election devices, such as voting machines, optical scanners, voter verification devices, e-poll books, and poll worker support devices.